Now you will cook cottage cheese casserole only with this recipe!
I’m sharing a recipe for a casserole that can be called perfect. Yes, perhaps most of them are familiar with it. Well, this text is for neophytes who have been trying cottage cheese in vain for a long time in search of a culinary ideal.
Cottage cheese — 500 g
Egg — 4
Sugar — 7 tbsp
Sour cream (20%, full spoon) — 2 tbsp
Starch (full spoon) — 2 tbsp
- Separate the yolks of 2 eggs from the whites.
- Whip cottage cheese, sour cream, yolks, sugar, starch and vanillin into a homogeneous mass.
- Separately, whisk the whites.
- Mix the curd mass with the whipped whites.
- Add raisins or other dried fruits.
- Cover a high and small diameter form with pergament paper, grease it with butter and put the dough there.
- In a preheated oven, bake between 180–200° for 30–40 minutes. Readiness to check with a toothpick – the finished dish should not leave traces on it.
It’s a miracle and a delight, I assure you! And now you will cook cottage cheese casserole only according to my recipe. Cottage cheese should be taken 400 g, sour cream – 3tbsp, the same amount of sugar, 2 g of vanilla, 1tbsp of starch.